RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Whilst on a motoring theme, today was the first morning this season when I was able to drive to work without headlights.

Clear sky, maybe 1 octa, but very cold wind blowing overnight.

Just two days to the weekend.

I managed to submit my income tax return yesterday, so am happy.

Look for a nominal refund in a few days.

Will use it to part pay for a new arm chair.

Been looking at prices and am horrified!

The last time I bought lounge chairs was in the 70s, so definately in need of replacements.

Morning All, Morning Don,

Whilst on a motoring theme, today was the first morning this season when I was able to drive to work without headlights.

I very definitely had to use headlights on my way to work this morning. It is dark and pretty foggy out today.

The last time I bought lounge chairs was in the 70s, so definately in need of replacements.

I don't know - the 70s are back and very much in fashion at the moment :lol:

Have a good day everybody! :icon_wave:

Morning all.....

I shudder to think what work will be like today.......Oh I know garbage like the rest. Just not enough hours in the day to complete all the endless fill this out now demands requests.

Enough of my dramas

Have a good day folks

• RMweb Premium

Morning :icon_yawn: ...

Foggy indeed - makes me wish to sleep through the day, somehow :lol: . But those long evenings sure are comfortable - with a cup of tea to go along, perhaps. However, I recently reacquired a taste for cocoa, which is just as nice.

Later ;) .

• RMweb Gold

Morning all. Woke up this morning so I suppose that's a good start to the day. Just today and tomorrow left until a week on call rears it's ugly head. Yippee! can't wait, all of those 2 am calls. I think I'm getting too old for all of this working nonsense.

Morning.

Full grey, but not too bad temperature wise. Today is my Friday \o/ - Get done today, go home, relax for a few hours, then go to Tesco at midnight to pick up FM2010. Come home, install, go to bed, then up early tomorrow to spend the morning editing in the Sussex County League - and then it begins - I can manage Hailsham Town, and fufill a (rather sad, but still ;) ) lifelong dream B)

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Greyish with a full set of oktas. First working day of the week for me after 3 days off. Unlikely any work will get done as there is a mountain of email to read through and a bunch of resulting actions. It may all be too much and cause me to book Friday off!

Cheers

Dave

Good Morning All,

Everything here is just the usual, 8/8 cloud cover and overcast, threatening rain by the look of it. But, at least the unseasonal temperature is holding up quite well, making the cycle to work quite pleasant this week! rolleyes.gif

I hope everyone has a good day! biggrin.gif

Evening all!

Late on parade this morning; no early morning delivery to Newbury so had a lay in!

Full compliment of okras this side of Hampshire, too, need to get the bin in and then I'll find out if they're leaking oktas! 11C on the thermometer.

Just wait to see what the day brings.

Have a good Thursday!

• RMweb Gold

Going to the bank now always seems to involve some sort of interrogation about my finances. Even a small amount in the current account puts the cashier into advice mode about talking to some investment planner. I now thank them politely and tell them not to worry as I'll soon spend it.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

I have decided that today I will venture into the loft to clear space for my next project. Wish me luck.

If I don't report back within a couple of days send out a search party.

Once I get started a visit to the bank manager may be in order.

• RMweb Gold

Quite possibly .........

....unless Mrs BoD gets there first.

Just popped up (or should that be down) for air. Things are looking promising. I've found the carpet in one small section.

It's Frriday :P

No plans for tomorrow.

I'm thinking of going to 'my' farm over Christmas.

My brother will be in Australia visiting three of hid sons there.

My adopted family are having an invasion of their far spread close family and I would be the odd one out.

Been looking at train days and times. If it pans out I will be away for two weeks.

It'll cost a small fortune but think of the money I'll save on Christmas presents! :rolleyes:

post-182-12568790316214_thumb.jpg