RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Calm between the storms here.

Yes - Benfleet caught it today.

More on Monday they say.

Meanwhile ...

I'm offered sofas every 15 minutes on TV.

Have we developed into a particularly destructive race when it comes to sofas?

There must now be more sofas that people in the UK.

(or perhaps they don't last very long).

• RMweb Gold

I bet Two Tree Island isn't Two Tree Island after that!

Dave.

I'm not sure that One Tree Hill (another local place!) is either. The tornado seems to have affected one street about a mile from here. Not a lot happens in Benfleet so it was strange to hear it mentioned on the news.

Tony

You could buy a new sofa Tony - and be a trend settee-r :lol:

Looks like quite a nice morning here - broken cloud, and I can actually see the sun which is nice and makes a change. No sign of any heavy winds - often we get the weather that the UK had the day before - but at the moment it's calm.

Went to Ikea yesterday - and promptly forgot the cork mats for the layout :angry:

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

Morning Robert and Dominik in Germany, and all the late risers in the UK! ;)

Off to collect Jamie from her Mum's this morning and take her down to my folks' down in Durham for today and tomorrow.

The only plus side about going to IKEA is the plywood magazine files - sadly I'm running out of room to store them all (they're great, each is just the right size for a year's worth of Railway Modellers or Model Rail...).

• RMweb Gold

Morning all

I went round for the papers at 6:30 and they hadn't arrived. Have just been back to the newsagent and still no papers. Completely spoiled my Sunday morning it has. It's amazing what creatures of habit we are.

If only I had some exams coming up. I could do some revision. wink.gif biggrin.gif

• RMweb Gold
The only plus side about going to IKEA is the plywood magazine files

I must have a look at those. All my old mags are lying about the loft stopping me building a new layout. Probably not big enough to take the new size rail expess though.

• RMweb Gold

Cheers Mike. I will look into it - but I don't fancy going up toward the Metro Centre at this time of year.

Off to work in 10mins sad.gif still cant work out why i got picked to work today.

As long as they don't pick you in three weeks time.

As long as they don't ick you in three weeks time.

Simon - Following BoD's comment I wondered if it was the Darlington Show coming up. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Exhibition pages on the Darlington MRC website don't say the date of the exhibition!

• RMweb Gold

Morning all, bright and sunny here, bit of a change from yesterday. I did enjoy yesterday though, didn't go out of the front door, just munched my way through a large stock of food, guzzled some beer, did a small bit of modelling and watched a large amount of sport on the big telly. It felt really cosy listening to the wind and rain outside. Usually I have to be out in that if I'm at work, so it made a nice change. Going to try and get a motorised chassis for the 7mm Barclay completed today - that's the plan anyway although I am easily distracted.

Morning all...Had a fun day yesterday, printing off my layout plan full size and then sticking the best part of 100 A4 sheets of paper together. First time I have seen the layout in it's eventual form, so although it was time consuming, it was actually enjoyable to see what it will look like.

Sun is out this morning and the rain and wind have gone. Another wardrobe is waiting for internal shelves, so now doubt that will be on the list for today....