Scenic work in progress

Thanks Tigger

Perhaps I should have said you don't need the paint for the grass too wet. Start light with the colour and add more if you need to, and remember to give the sheet some variety. I'll show you how I use the "canopy" plait soon.

Ant

I will follow your advice and start light. If I don't make a complete hash of it I will post some piccies

• 5 weeks later...

When I tried the grass I used watered down 'goblin green' from Games Workshop. It gave the grass a bleached summer look after being trimmed.

Fur is great for banks with the natural direction in the fabric though for a consistent flat field I need to compare with static flock.

Craig.

Do you have a photo we could look at. It's always good to see other peoples results/tecniques. I have stalled on this dio build lately due to other builds and shows I have to prepare for. Hopefully i'll get back on with it and post some photos in the next couple of weeks.

• RMweb Gold

Fur is great for banks with the natural direction in the fabric though for a consistent flat field I need to compare with static flock.

So did you use the whole of the fabric for the bank, Craig, or did you remove the fibres after colouring them and glue them on the side of the bank seperately?

Archived