Warren Lane

bugs bunny

I am rather good with a airbrush matt

Yes i was going to talk with you about that, is the weathering pile dropping? I may have a customising and light weather job for you, i'm just not 100% sure on it yet, i'll email you it.

I'm also waiting on some parts to complete the 2 main passenger services (not sweating about that or anything with only 5 weeks to go now) that will need a good weather when completed but i'll let you know when they're in.

There's also the FFA/FGA flats which are progressing incredibly slowly but will one day need a neat paint job beyond my ability. Plus there will be the 'other wagons' for the layout which could be an interesting painting challenge. Not giving away what they are but i'm hoping to have them built by Portsmouth.

Cheers

There's a Anglia mk,2 on eBay at the moment which dosent seem to have had many bids, I'll fish out a link for it if your interested?

If you could yes please. Just had a quick look myself but couldn't see it.

Did see the Hornby Anglia 08 shunter though.....tempting!

I've run out of white spray paint :(

But apart from a couple of tiny areas the boxes are all sprayed :)

There's enough here to fill a train of 7x 60ft flats. Nedlloyd roof is waiting for a coat of grey and some colour matching is needed to patch the tops of the 2x Zim boxes.

The Zim boxes and 2x of the 20s painted white are from Dapol. First time i've converted Dapol boxes and compared to Hornby/Bachmann/C-rail boxes, their plastic is very tough to run the tap through :(

post-9147-0-27500500-1377085963_thumb.jpg

If you could yes please. Just had a quick look myself but couldn't see it.

Did see the Hornby Anglia 08 shunter though.....tempting!

Hmmm.... Appears to have vanished out of thin air! It was on my watch list as I was thinking of buying it, I'm after mk.2s for projects. I need mk.2s especially in Virgin livery for t'other layout

It's vanished from my watch list and a quick check on the search I used and its gone there... Most peculiar

Nice containers by the way! Keep your eyes on eBay and particularly rails of Sheffield eBay site for those anglia coaches. But if you want them be prepared to pay the money!

My crystal balls tell me the world will be awash with Mk2 air-cons in the near future! (China production schedules notwithstanding...)

BTW, I don't know if any of you keep an eye on Anglia Gen, Cl.92 is now regularly diagrammed to Ipswich yard on a GBRf/Europorte liner. Food for thought if running in current scene mode?

C6T.

The things i can get away with when the wife is out! It's better to ask forgiveness than permission, i was spraying IPA in the livingroom earlier too while she was at work.....

.....She's on this site, Hi huni :) !!!

Don't make me have to leave work at lunchtimes to check up on you , your suppose to be a big boy now ................................... :nono:  

• RMweb Premium

we need a couple of spine wagon trains.

i've got chills, they're multiplying and i'm losing control. 'cause the power they're supplyin' its electrifying...

..... ah i get it now thats where the 92 comes in its electrifyin'

Archived