bachmann signal box

mswjr

Hi all happy new year, Ive got a Bachmann signal box , and ive repainted the light and dark stone and put in a interia, and i need to change the box name and put a tresspas plate on the door, tryed making some on the compuor but they look naff,does anyone know if you can get etched plates, do the people who make the loco plates do them , i also need a chair can anyone tell me who supplies 7mm furniture. thanks guys garry mswjr

Nice as they are, they don't suit LNWR boxes - unless I've missed something

Now there's me thinking that the Bachmann box was based on a GWR box and that a chair was a chair, but I seem to have missed that the 0 gauge domestic and Station furniture listed on Kirtley's site was LNWR -not.

Mike :D

• 11 months later...

Hi all happy new year, Ive got a Bachmann signal box , and ive repainted the light and dark stone and put in a interia, and i need to change the box name and put a tresspas plate on the door, tryed making some on the compuor but they look naff,does anyone know if you can get etched plates, do the people who make the loco plates do them , i also need a chair can anyone tell me who supplies 7mm furniture. thanks guys garry mswjr

Preiser do some figures with chairs and tables in O gauge - 65357 you get two tables 4 chairs and 5 figures - overkill but you get some simple wooden furniture that can be used anywhere...

• 2 weeks later...

Connoisseur Models do some etched plates for buildings - not sure if they're specifically for GWR boxes - maybe worth a look?

Archived