Upgrading Railroad GWR coaches -

Neal Ball

• RMweb Gold

Sorry i can't help in afraid. I did track down the gentleman when his first website went down and I think he then posted on a blog. But if this isn't the link and its now over four years ago it may have gone for good. I did print off the pages at work many years ago and if I've kept them I can message them to you.

However I did many of the coaches on my posts which I think are linked above or may be on the old rmweb site

Not looked it up but have you tried pasting the original link into the Internet Wayback Archive website? I've managed to track down several dead web links that way over the years as the snapshot archive copies still exist.  It isn't 100% coverage but not bad.

Not looked it up but have you tried pasting the original link into the Internet Wayback Archive website? I've managed to track down several dead web links that way over the years as the snapshot archive copies still exist. It isn't 100% coverage but not bad.

Hadn't thought of that! Will give it a go....

UPDATE: no luck there either..... *sighs*

I did most of the suggested alterations and posted pictures on here and the old rmweb. It was mainly variations of 57ft coaches which were not at that time available. So the full third, opposite handed brake and brake composite. He also did variations of the centenaries, but the all third was simply the composite remastered. The opposite handed brakes and brake composites were more successful. The restaurant cars were very compromised. He also did a couple of the seventy footers. I made all four variations which I think are on the old rmweb. Finally I think he did a couple of 57ft toplights by applying PC sides to the Hornby coaches

Archived