FTG Models - SPA wagon - Network Rail

Hugh Flynn

Hugh has sent an e-mail to pre order customers to explain the delay and the current timetable based on the shipping information. He is hoping to organise the deliveries to reach us before Christmas. A nice gesture to keep us informed, shame the bigger model makers don't follow suite, even with their retail customers.

I've not received the email of Hugh for the ones i pre ordered but my mate who has also ordered some forwarded it to me, so now the ship should land on 2nd December according to the email and then 5-7 days after that for delivery.

All good and worth the wait, will be like geting an early Christmas present :)

Hi Richard

Big sorry if you did not have an e mail from me I spent 3 hours e mailing everyone and even sent some twice.

I aimed to let everyone know I can only say sorry if I missed you.

It was let everone know or X factor.  no contest?

Hugh

No E mailfor me but thanks for the update any chance of any in time for Warley

Hi Richard

Big sorry if you did not have an e mail from me I spent 3 hours e mailing everyone and even sent some twice.

I aimed to let everyone know I can only say sorry if I missed you.

It was let everone know or X factor.  no contest?

Hugh

Evening Hugh, no worries chap i read my friends instead ;) and lol i'm sure wifey waits till its tea time then makes me sit there watching it on catch up while eating :( i'm soon gone again back to my trains like! lol :)

Hi

Last week the finished sample is doing the rounds to the magazines for review now there is over 600 sold on pre order

most going to RM Web members this site has been my main way of orders,so if you want any please do soon as I dont

want you missing out.

Hugh

No E mailfor me but thanks for the update any chance of any in time for Warley

Just several posts up the page.....

Vessel Name

VOY

Hong Kong

ETA

CFS Cutoff

Fri 17:00

ETD

SI Cutoff

Fri 17:00

Southampton

WK44

OOCL SINGAPORE

003W45

31-Oct

07-Nov sails

31-Oct

02-Dec docks

** The sailing schedules/vessels are subject to change without prior notice

The important bit being "02- Dec docks" so no, won't be here for Warley

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there on there mate, got everything crossed for a safe voyage. Finally light at the end of the tunnel. Hughie you have definitely got a few more greys since starting the project lol. Looking forward to seeing all the boxes being delivered, if you need help packing orders up give me a shout bud.

Richard.

Hugh

I could be in for a quite a few of these but could I just ask a question? Did the issue Jim S-W highlighted right at the start of this topic about the underframe being too low in relation to the axle boxes get resolved before tooling?

Thanks

Rob

Many thanks for that. I was following the Vesselfinder link, but that seems to have a two-day lag. MarineTraffic looks to be far more accurate.

(I wondered for a minute whether you maybe had an excellent optician as your RMWeb location is given as Essex!!)

Archived