FTG Models - SPA wagon - Network Rail

Hugh Flynn

Well Hugh, my initial feeling is that you should be very pleased with that.

Can't wait to take delivery and make it look like it's been round the block a few times....ouch.

Brake discs I guess too.

Hoping you make a return out of this too...

Nick

Hi Nick (rs4)

No not a penny will be made until I sell almost all of the second batch I am not taking any money myself as I want to plough it into CO2 tanker.

One thing I have got to say is a great big thanks to everyone for the pre-orders.

Having only been delivered one sample it is going to be hard getting it to all the mags.

Hugh

Hi Nick (rs4)

No not a penny will be made until I sell almost all of the second batch I am not taking any money myself as I want to plough it into CO2 tanker.

One thing I have got to say is a great big thanks to everyone for the pre-orders.

Having only been delivered one sample it is going to be hard getting it to all the mags.

Hugh

I presume that means the next set of liveries. Whilst I completely understand you have been, and still are, preoccupied with getting batch one out into the market, can I strongly suggest you soon add the next batch as a description in "Future Releases" on your website (which only shows the planned CO2 tanks at present) to whet the appetites of others? I say this because Dave has mentioned the Class 74 loco as a possible next model for DJM, whilst promoting the Class 71. I cannot really justify a 71 for my layout context, but I would really like a 74. In effect, he has made me watch the progress of the 71, and possibly even buy one, if it means the 74 will get produced. A bit of psychology from a head case.....

Hi Mike

Yes I totally agree but please wait and see I cannot place order until I have sold enough to pay for ordering next batch.

Over 50% of plain railfreight pre ordered once it hits mags hope rest will sell then I can place the order.

Please remember these wagons in this railfreight livery will not come around for a good while once sold out.

Hugh

• RMweb Premium

Well Hugh, my initial feeling is that you should be very pleased with that.

Can't wait to take delivery and make it look like it's been round the block a few times....ouch.

Same here Nick - congratulations Hugh they look really good.

Best start feeling sorry for mine, they are going to get absolutely ruined!! :)

Please remember these wagons in this railfreight livery will not come around for a good while once sold out.

Hugh

I feared that - which is why I ordered 8 straight away! Let's hope the rest sell with little problem. Its got to be a winner surely!

• RMweb Premium

Hi Brian

Just waiting for Dave to confirm boat/ship/vessel and I am sure some of you will have info to see where it is?

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

www.marinetraffic.com is your friend! Other tracking sites are available.....

cheers,

Mic

Hi

I have today recieved shipping details sorry I thought they were on the water but are in container at dock side delayed due to some paperwork delays

but can now give shipping details as below.

Vessel Name

VOY

Hong Kong

ETA

CFS Cutoff
Fri 17:00

ETD

SI Cutoff

Fri 17:00

Southampton

WK44

OOCL SINGAPORE