Exeter - Barnstaple line- Help Required

Guest 34008Padstow

Guest 34008Padstow

Hi guys. im currently reasearching the stations on the Tarka Line as it is currently. ive found a couple of decent sites and a few images on google but as most are linked from fotopic theyre obviously not working. Does anyone know or have any pics of the stations or where i could find some decent pics. Thanks in advance

Hi guys. im currently reasearching the stations on the Tarka Line as it is currently. ive found a couple of decent sites and a few images on google but as most are linked from fotopic theyre obviously not working. Does anyone know or have any pics of the stations or where i could find some decent pics. Thanks in advance

Here's a couple of links to non-Fotopic sites:-

http://freepages.nostalgia.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cyberheritage/photo.htm

http://www.cyber-heritage.co.uk/north_devon_line_okehampton_web_optimised/index.html

There's been quite a lot of discussion on here very recently about freight operations on the line, which may be of interest.

Guest 34008Padstow

Thanks for the link, im intending on modern day so would be 2005 to present day, i wouldl ike to model the Wessex Trains era but as yet i dont think any models were made

• RMweb Gold

Here's another site with 1980s stuff Really good trains

The Tarka Line association site has some more modern photos

Have a look through the thread I started on 1980s freight - some other useful stuff, including some "what if" scenarios for early 2000s traffic.

PS - I claim the name "Tawford" for my layout idea! wink.giftongue.gif

EDIT - sorry, just noticed you posted in the 1980s thread already....

Guest 34008Padstow
:lol: Thanks Rich, i've already named the Photo Plank Molton Road and the main layout is to be named Debiton. I will check the links out, much appreciated

Archived