Webling Road in 0 gauge

Simon

Hi to everyone on the forum.

I have finally decided to build something to show on here.

I have bought a few bits in 0 gauge and will use this as a test bed for scratch building my first buildings.

My plans are to build a factory or maltings as the background with one track running in front of the buildings and a small disused line to the front, after seeing some great layouts using mirrors I plan to make one end a mirror to hopefully make it look double the size.

I bought the foam board for the layout the other day but currently in north norfolk visiting the poppy line, I will get building soon and get some pictures up.

Simon.

Been busy tonight constructing the baseboard out of foam board only problem sods law is that i ran out of glue in my glue gun hence the tape you can see in the pictures below.

2011-06-02211742.jpg

2011-06-02211723.jpg

2011-06-02211712.jpg

Painted the foamboard black tonight best not getting halfords paint on the foam edge as it started to melt!!!

Does anyone know where I can get an acrylic mirror from for the end of the layout also how easy are they to cut to size?

• RMweb Gold

Hi, thinking of making my entry from foam board but unsure of glue to use, to stick board to edge what are you using.:help:

Nigel

Nigel,

I use Anita's Tacky Glue - you can get it from The Range.

Stu

Archived