RMweb

steve fay

Thanks for the tip on the BRIL mag, that's a great story about the woman throwing bottles when a loco was on the blow down siding, I've heard if this before but I didn't know she had ginger hair!! Il have to get a suitable figure painted up with bottle in hand on the balcony of the closest tenement.

Edited by steve fay
  • Like 3

Ok, bud............HOW have you got to the same issues as me when I started my subs three months before you? 'Fess up to your uncle Jeff..it will go easier in the long run..........

Well I had to start from issue 8, I went on line to take out my subscription only to find out a month later that they hadn't put it through because I want allowed to start at number 1!!!

so I'm now back ordering issues 1 through 7 at my convenience

1 & 2 are here with a replacement number 2 on its way as it was missing the screws and the one skirt was slightly damaged!!

Ok, bud............HOW have you got to the same issues as me when I started my subs three months before you? 'Fess up to your uncle Jeff..it will go easier in the long run..........

The Publisher's thought " oh it's JeffP, I'm sure he won't mind waiting, I mean look how long his build topics take"   :drag:  :jester:

Martyn.

The teddy belongs to Gilbert, ( Chris ) he dropped in some transfers this morning for my Heljan B tank. It looks nice, it would be nice to have one for this and 87D, this is a factory built DJH example and looks very good. Let's hope a RTR manufacturer can be persuaded do do one in due course.

Another day & another visiting Loco, this time a Grange the work horse of the Western. They were infrequent visitors to Ranelagh Bridge but they did get there.

post-5983-0-82860100-1427475097_thumb.jpg

My replacement nose & skirts for Mallard has arrived today also.

• Like 11

Great shots Chris, I've got some foam board on order so I shall be making some mock ups of the buildings next week. Il do the signal

Box and stores the sub station and the large building first. Then move onto the tenements

• RMweb Gold

The Grange is very nice but my memory is more Halls than them. Mind you Reading was on the flat part of the Western. Granges probably had the advantage in the hilly bits.

Don

Just a note to let you all know I'm going to add semi out door extensions either side of the Railway room,( in Coachmans style ) they're not that big just enough to take a DMU. I really want to be able to run things back and forth in front of the layout. I've been toying with the idea for a while.

Parcels railcars in the form of GW Flying Bananas and 128's. 121 & 117 passenger DMU's

This adds more operational interest. There will be a bit of wrong line running but that doesn't bother me too much.

I keep going on the easy build web site and Pete has a few on Leamington and they are very good especially with sound on board.

I won't start construction any time soon, maybe in the summer if I can manage it, there's a few more pressing projects to do in the garden first.

• Like 6

Not quite, but I do have something upy sleeve. Not saying too much just yet as I need to see if it's feesable first!!

Translation: I haven't asked the wife yet......