LMS super service.

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Just want to say a BIG three cheers to Lanarkshire Model Supplies. Excellent service, very quick return of order and super goods (cleaning gismo to go in 4mm LMS style Guard's Van and couple of shunting 'poles').

Obviously a dedicated 'small' business' :D

Phil @ 36E

Couldn't agree more. I emailed after I had a problem ordering via the website, had a reply in less than an hour, a further email to confirm the order had eventually gone through and the buffers on my doormat the next day. I was so impressed I shall be ordering again, probably today.

Not a one-off; subsequent to my comments above I placed an order at 11:20 and it landed on the doormat an hour ago. I look forward to the range expanding.

Hi, thanks for the kind comments. We do try to catch the post same day as the order and usually send 1st class so it's three cheers for the 'Royal Mail' really.

Sometimes I need to cast more buffers to full-fill a big order so it might be two/three days for delivery.

Regards,

Dave Franks,

www.lanarkshiremodels.com

P.S. Anyone tried to sign on the website this morning and found they couldn't? please email me if you have problems as I'm logging these outages for a complaint to the hosters.... Avanquest.:angry:

Pity I hadn't realized earlier I didn't have the buffers I needed to finish a wagon for an article :(. No painting this weekend then but hopefully they'll be here next week and I can finish it off.

I didn't try the website this morning but its fine at this time of night! :)

Hope I don't melt any buffers, they're the 2nd most expensive bit on my wagons now.

Pity I hadn't realized earlier I didn't have the buffers I needed to finish a wagon for an article :(. No painting this weekend then but hopefully they'll be here next week and I can finish it off.

I didn't try the website this morning but its fine at this time of night! :)

Hope I don't melt any buffers, they're the 2nd most expensive bit on my wagons now.

Hi Craig, time now, 08:10 Friday, your order is made up and will be posted shortly then it is up to the good guys of the Royal Mail to whisk it down to you for Saturday morning, with luck. So you'll have something to do over the wet weekend.....:pleasantry:

All the best,

Dave Franks.

p.s. Our buffers are made from a higher melting point metal than usual but still, be careful....

1st package arrived safe and sound thanks Dave. A rather crude iphone shot below of one fitted and with a 51L 13" 1mm shank ram fitted.Took a while to drill the body out and getting a 0.5mm drill snapped off in this one didn't help the speed! Top work though and spot on length of 4mm against my ruler.

post-174-0-66513400-1309222629_thumb.jpg

Archived