S&J Models 2

Goodrich Castle

Or maybe they might be away on holiday or whole host of other reasons.

Posting on here though that a small buisness has closed (possibly),

I would question is that the best way to find out if they have actually closed or are just away for while...

Ian

This is the business/ couple that trades as gambiacat on eBay. They have 490 listings on there at the moment, so I imagine they are still trading.

No connection, other than as several-times satisfied customer.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got a Bachmann 'Rat' (BR diesel Class 25) from them. They are a small shop from what I could gather, but lovely to deal with.

It did take a couple of calls to catch them when they were not busy, and my email didn't get there, but they are not a huge organisation like Hattons for instance, so if you have a little patience you can get some hard to find versions of out of stock models, and at very reasonable prices.

I will certainly look at their website before paying silly Ebay prices for out of stock models in future.

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold

big jim agrees with big james!

great shop to deal with (when you can get hold of them) im lucky in that its only about 12 miles from me so i can call in to buy stuff, they only tend to open friday and saturday, but check they arent at local shows/swap meets first

its just a 2 person operation, husband and wife team and its normally the wife who answers enquiries, her knowledge of the stock they have is amazing!

ive never managed to contact them by email (but the website has a tiscali address and i thought those went years ago?)

Archived