Millway Dock featuring Leaford NSE layout now sold.

Hampshire Hog

Hi Kevin,

Those latest night pics are superb the going away shot of 37410 and the class 56 look so real.

Going back to you class 87101 I bet you have a few more 87s and 86 in the loft. I still have a blue 87 myself I did have an Inter City one that I picked up for 4.95 back in the day.

Keep the pics coming.

Cheers Peter.

Hi Kevin,

Those latest night pics are superb the going away shot of 37410 and the class 56 look so real.

Going back to you class 87101 I bet you have a few more 87s and 86 in the loft. I still have a blue 87 myself I did have an Inter City one that I picked up for 4.95 back in the day.

Keep the pics coming.

Cheers Peter.

Thanks Pete,

Yes I must have about a dozen leckies (86,87 and 90's) hiding in the loft I must build a layout for them, It would be good to see them run again after all this time, Its the bloody catenery that puts me of!!

Whilst your on t'internet Pete I was wondering if you have received those Zimo speakers, I sent them Airmail a week ago last Wednesday?

Any way here's another boring picky, you will regret saying keep em' coming.

Thornabys 37/5 is joined by a mate from the same stable.

post-5799-0-94837200-1364651398.jpg

Cheerio for now.

Kevin.

• Like 10

Hi Kevin,

Speakers arrived today, thank you so much. I had a quick look and they will fit in the tanks. Should I drill a few holes in the bottom of the tank or leave it closed in?

Cheers Peter.

Hi Kevin,

Speakers arrived today, thank you so much. I had a quick look and they will fit in the tanks. Should I drill a few holes in the bottom of the tank or leave it closed in?

Cheers Peter.

Good I am glad they arrived ok, I should try it first without the holes and see how much noise gets out, if it possibly sounds a bit muffled then drill the holes (sometimes a fully enclosed box can help the bass).

Another 37/5.

post-5799-0-34604100-1364963283.jpg

Best regards,

Kevin.

• Like 10

The civil engineers start to gather their kit in Leaford yard ready for the next part of the ongoing track renewal programme planned for the weekend.

post-5799-0-15501700-1365434912.jpg

I thought I would take the oportunity as I probably won't be able to stage this picture again.

See you soon.

Kevin

• Like 10

I do love the atmospheric shots of this layout.

The Thornaby 37/5s look great and have got me tempted to add the same in N Gauge when Farish release them later this year. You've also tempted me with the Large Logo Blue 56 - my favourite livery and one that I remember fondly on some of the later build 56s in my early 1990s North East spotting days.

Keep the photos coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Evening,  

Had a trip to Leaford Yesterday, took a few video clips.

It was the first time I had played with the new alterations. The added bonus being the run round facility now. Still managed to snooker myself a couple of times though. 

Cheers

Scott

• Like 7

Evening,  

Had a trip to Leaford Yesterday, took a few video clips.

It was the first time I had played with the new alterations. The added bonus being the run round facility now. Still managed to snooker myself a couple of times though. 

Cheers

Scott

Many thanks to Pitbull and Temeraire for a great day, especially thanks to Pitbull for the excellent video, the whole point of the visit was to try and teach an old fart how to produce videos onto RMweb unfortunately my laptop went t*ts up and we couldn't do it, Pitbull stepped in with his phone/camera and posted on here for me and the results are there to see, brilliant.

Cheerio for now

Kevin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

90s retro :sungum: , great period with some great liveries and they look great on your layout, I was tempted to choose this period but plumbed for the 60's and 70's.

Simon

• Like 1