Millway Dock featuring Leaford NSE layout now sold.

Hampshire Hog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had a lot going on for a while (and indeed still have)and therefore not done much posting on here, but I thought perhaps it was about time I posted again, so here are a couple of photos I took earlier on today, I hope that you like them,

P&O Cruise Ship "Canberra" called in at Leaford Docks today and in connection with this a Steam Hauled Pullman Train ran to London Waterloo and return with some of her passengers, Merchant Navy Class 35029 "Ellerman Lines" did the honours.

Locos's wait for their next turn of duty in Leaford Town Yard:-

Best regards.

Kevin.

post-5799-0-62349200-1433068279.jpg

post-5799-0-51689700-1433068687.jpg

Edited by Hampshire Hog
  • Like 12

Hi Kevin

Stunning layout. Just found this topic and have read all 38 pages. I might have over looked but how big is the layout and do you have a track diagram. Really have enjoyed reading this and you have caught the feel of the 90s well, especially like your weathering on your rolling stock.

Scott

Edited by Earl Bathurst

Hi Scott, the layouts size is approx. 3m X 3.8m  and I do not have an overall  track plan because it would be very complicated, but thanks to Nigel (Melangoose on here) I have track diagrams for each individual section, There are 3 scenic sections and 3 fiddle yard sections, 2 of the fiddle yards are underneath 2 of the scenic sections, and the other fiddle yard  is  purely for trains under the control of the computer, the 3rd scenic board is the original "Leaford" layout which no longer leaves home but some may have seen at an exhibition at some time, the other scenic sections are still under construction and are now permanently fixed to the original. I have attached a photo of all three of the scenic sections with the docks section the furthest away.

My best regards.

Kevin.

post-5799-0-71247400-1433257992.jpg

• Like 11