Guildex 2011 - Telford..

Scale7JB

I shall definitely be there both days, and doubtless spending more than a little time on the Scale7 society stand.

I'll be selling my new sprung Gresley bogie frames to work directly with the JLTRT 8'6" Gresley Bogie kits and Ian Kirk cosmetic side frames.. PM me if you're at all interested, as I don't want to upset Andy by advertising on this thread.. Thankyou..

JB.

Not sure which day but I will be there wandering round with my list of needs.

Already dropped hints about saving postage costs by picking up those bulky Birthday and Christmas presents, especially as I am there anyway. ;)

I still find it amazing how things which do not cost a great deal in isolation, can get together and empty a wallet so quickly.

Will there be a timed "gathering" of RMwebbers over the weekend ?

regards

Stewart

I agree with your comments about things in isolation soon emptying the wallet!

I attended last year for a lightening visit with my shopping list and soon spent my budget. Enjoyable time though.

Alan.

Will there be a timed "gathering" of RMwebbers over the weekend ?

regards

Stewart

Hello Stewart / all,

well I've dropped a hint about the upstairs bar about 12clock on the Sat. The last couple of years it's had real ale on.

OzzyO.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'll be in the upstairs bar around 12o'clock, I'll be wearing white shirt with a multi coloured check. This photo my help you spot me as well. I'm on the left.

post-8920-0-79937200-1314520550.jpg

This one may help a bit more

post-8920-0-05063500-1314521330.jpg

See yous on Sat.

OzzyO.

• RMweb Premium

Upstairs bar at 12o'clock seems the place to be this coming Sat. Methinks it could be well cheaper than being in the hall. :no: :no:

Will be there both days with me list or is it listsss.

See you there

JL.

Archived