Guildex 2011 - Telford..

Scale7JB

Just got back home after starting out at 05;30, it's now 23;04 what a good day. Met up with one or two of yous in in the bar (when we found it) and had a good chat.

Hope you all had a good day.

Did you get the second coach for the 'B' set?

OzzyO.

• RMweb Premium

I've just got back after a very hectic weekend on the Bring and Buy stand. I did manage to get a bargain of an 0-6-0T for £90. I also managed to sort out someone to cast me the registration arms for the overhead for Green Ayre so progress was made. It was a good weekend and saw a lot of old friends.

Jamie

Phew!

I had only the afternoon there and most of that was spent with new friends from the "dark side"! Thanks for the great welcome, guys!

Sorry I missed you John - I was there till about 2pm (mindyou it's a big Show isn't it?). Dark Side and Goodies sounds intriguing - your plans must be going well..!!

Only did the Saturday this year and was lucky enough to get the last "Stove R" kit on the Sidelines stand, as usual, it amazed me how much I spent on all those "odds and ends" I just had to stock up with for the winter season.

I had to deliver some drawings to a friend at the show and I got all involved (as you do) discussing more work to be done, and I forgot about the 12 o' clock meeting, sorry to have missed you all, hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the day.

regards

Stewart

I had a very enjoyable two days on my demo stand. It was nice to see and talk to all who dropped by. Have to wait and and see if the Guild want me again next year :dontknow:

I did not spend too much (believe that and you will believe anything) I did get a SWD Deltic sound chip for the Heljan Deltic so we will see what that sounds like later.

ozzy you're a handsome dude but you know pics of things........

Best, Pete.

Well that's a first for me (I thought that the first photo of me showed my best side!), Pete if your talking about the loco on the test track I'll see what I can do.

Try this the photos not that good pre digital days, IIIRC it's Cock Of The North from a D.J.H. kit

post-8920-0-74019200-1315298658.jpg

OzzyO.

Archived