Lanarkshire Models & Supplies, special offer

davefrk

Hi all, I've been surprised by the response to the write-up in the 'Modeller' to our Track Cleaner kit. I didn't even know it was in the magazine, the kit was sent in for reveiw some time ago and I thought it was forgotten about.

Anyway, by way of a thank you to those that mentioned the article in their order I've put a set of the correct LMS guards van buffers and coupling hooks in with the Track Cleaning kit.

So, I'm offering the same thing to RMweb members.

Buy a Track Cleaner kit in the next 7 days and I'll throw in a set of our cast buffers and coupling hooks, FREE.

You can purchase through our website or by snail mail for £26.00 including postage to the uk.

All the best,

Dave Franks.

post-10324-0-61916900-1313507421.jpg

LMS Track cleaner kit showing etch flat, built-up and fitted into van.

post-10324-0-63110100-1313507719_thumb.jpg

Just ordered one of the built-up variety Dave. Please don't forget us lazy types for the free buffer offer - we're not that lazy that we don't want extra beef on our headstocks :sungum:

Hi, will make that one up this morning and get it posted at lunchtime. The buffers are certainly beefy compared to the plastic offering.....

Dave.

Good things come to those who wait..doh should have waited ;).

The intention for mine is to try it under a brass kit anyway rather than the Hornby offering.

Hi Craig, very sorry, you wait long enough then three offers come along at once.... Or is that buses.... :scratchhead:

All the best,

Dave Franks.

Hi Andy, thanks for the order, made up and posted this afternoon, 1st class recorded delivery.

All the best,

Dave Franks.

Hi Dave,

Received this a.m., excellent service!! to quote a well known source 'I'll be back' (for more)

Cheers

Andy

Hi all, Just one more day to get your free buffers and coupling hooks, offer finishes tomorrow midnight.....

Thanks to everyone who bought one or two and even three.... I've just managed to keep up with demand. :boast:

Apart from the etches they are all made in house so I've been busy since this time last week.

Don't leave it too long and miss-out.

All the best,

Dave Franks.

Guest Max Stafford

Dave.

Many of us now have these useful items, but have you considered offering the etches for the ballast boxes as a separate item for those of us who need to detail our Airfix/ Hornby LMS brakes but have need of only one track cleaner?

Just a thought.

Dave.

Archived