Wirral Finescale Railway Modellers

Tony Sissons

beast66606

• RMweb Gold

Yes, yes, I know there's going to be an outcry that Tim had a hand in saving my life, but sorry folks, you'll have to deal with him about that. I think he'll ask for more money the next time to save this poor b&gg$$r.

I shall be having words this weekend ... :triniti:

Not sure how it works for other photo hosting site, but on Flickr

Go to the page for a Set and click on the Share link at the right hand side. Copy the link

On RMWeb click on the Special BBCode button (to the left of the Font dropdown), then choose Media from the dropdown and paste in the link.

Here's a link to all the sets the guy has http://www.flickr.com/photos/midwestgraffiti/sets/

Tony, glad you are feeling better, and heading back towards full health. If it helps, I have two excellent books full of examples of graffiti, - yes I know that many don't like it, but there are some VERY talented people out there - let me know if you want the ISBN numbers

• RMweb Gold

Not sure how it works for other photo hosting site, but on Flickr

Go to the page for a Set and click on the Share link at the right hand side. Copy the link

On RMWeb click on the Special BBCode button (to the left of the Font dropdown), then choose Media from the dropdown and paste in the link.

Here's a link to all the sets the guy has http://www.flickr.co...tgraffiti/sets/

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the 'Shows you how'...

I forgot to ask that before!

Will appear in a place shortly....

Thanks

Tony...glad it all turned out well for you. Its like deja vu for me as I had almost exactly the same experience, right down to 5 stents, as you. Just do what the docs tell you and follow the regimen and life will be good!

All the best from the great, soon to be white, north.

Gene

Tony, glad you are feeling better, and heading back towards full health. If it helps, I have two excellent books full of examples of graffiti, - yes I know that many don't like it, but there are some VERY talented people out there - let me know if you want the ISBN numbers

Hey Jack, thanks for the offer, but unlike you I am able to shoot my own graff pretty much anytime, heart attacks permitting, of course. :mosking:

I have a whole bunch on my website plus another several thousand images in the bank. Nevertheless, appreciate it.

Cheers, Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Archived