Instruction sheets now on Golden Arrow website

Bruciethefish

Having finally got the site re-jigged, all the instruction sheets for Golden Arrow resin loco kits, both past & present, are available to download in pdf format. Hopefully these will be useful to anyone who's bought a secondhand kit off ebay, or for those who are not sure if their skills are likely to be up to completing a particular kit. I'm hoping that this will eventually extend to everything else, too.. :sungum:

Having finally got the site re-jigged, all the instruction sheets for Golden Arrow resin loco kits, both past & present, are available to download in pdf format. .....

Just clicked on, and was confronted with this message:

"Site removed!

This site has been removed because it has exceeded its bandwidth allowance.

If this is your site, see our Webspace FAQ to see why this has happened and what you need to do next"

The B17/5 is in the process of having a new mould made, the old one having broken up. Currently, it will still be for the tender-driven chassis, until I can get my hands on the new version.. In which case I'll make modifications as needed..

I've been told the site will be back up in the next 24 hours, but am also looking into a more generous hosting package.. I wasn't even aware that this situation could arise until it happened! :banghead:

Now back up & running, should anyone wish to take a look... :D

It works! :jester:

Read the instructions for the original Merchant Navy with interest, particularly the footnote on Albert Goodall castings. Given that Shirley reportedly intends to retire, might this be a chance for Golden Arrow to take the range of castings in-house? :wink_mini:

I have spoken to Shirley about that very possibility, but don't know whether she will consider it or not....

I do hope she will. It continues to be a very useful range, and I'd consider it a tragedy if it were lost.

I think she's appearing at Tolworth next weekend, so I might catch her there.....

I have spoken to Shirley about that very possibility, but don't know whether she will consider it or not....

Paul;- I've viewed it in both Explorer & Chrome, & it's working for me in both...

Hi Chris,

I've solved my problem - for some reason my "pop up blocker" (in Explorer) was preventing that page from opening. I have now added your site to the "allowed" list. Not sure why it picked on your web-site, as I haven't noticed it on any others!

Regards,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived