Lawley Street.

Jez

Well with all the new layouts popping up and talk of the forth coming TVNAM exhibition in June, I thought it was time for a quick update of Lawley Street. Having taken on a new position at work in June (My dream job has finally come true - it involves Class 66s, 70s and 90s and sitting in the left hand seat :locomotive:), time for modelling has had to take a back seat. I have managed a few hours over the festive season to disappear into the shed.

2 thirds of the ballasting is now complete and a couple of structures have been progressed. The locos for the layout have all been tweaked and fitted with NCE decoders, with 1 requiring a new motor in order to run as smooth as silk for the switching operations. Unfortunately, the website has not been updated - it is on my 'to do list'.

Here are a couple of pictures to wet your appetite:

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

Looking forward to June and seeing the new layouts, particularly interested in Jordan and Dave Barclay's Progressive Rail layout (any piccies yet?) and Chris G's CTU Spur.

Just as a separate topic, Harrington is now for sale - this is to help fund a new British based layout (No not Freightliner :no: ). The layout is booked to attend the Derby show in May, so if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM.

A very happy new year to you all :sungum:

Jez

Archived