Another Loksound V4 Decoder failure

tractor_37260

• 2 weeks later...

Ive told the guy at our model railway club to contacted you this week.He bought the chip on the sunday at the Warley show...

Hi there, things seemed to be going to plan re the Class 70 replacement, but confusion seems to have got in the way!!

All being well the next couple of days should sort this out.  Has any one being trying to get hold of me by e.mail?  

Suggest you try charlie@dckits.co.uk or ring me 8am-1pm Mon to Thurs 01132 563415.

Charlie

PPS Had a request for a Class 108 Bachmann 21Pin decoder?   I thought and Bachmann think they are all 8Pins.   ANYONE KNOW ANY DIFFERENT.

Hi there, things seemed to be going to plan re the Class 70 replacement, but confusion seems to have got in the way!!

All being well the next couple of days should sort this out.  Has any one being trying to get hold of me by e.mail?  

Suggest you try charlie@dckits.co.uk or ring me 8am-1pm Mon to Thurs 01132 563415.

Charlie

PPS Had a request for a Class 108 Bachmann 21Pin decoder?   I thought and Bachmann think they are all 8Pins.   ANYONE KNOW ANY DIFFERENT.

Ive pm you tonight Charlie..... :no:

Archived