Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Modelling I need to do...

• RMweb Gold

As we start the year, I've been thinking about how much modelling I need to do...

Firstly I need to finish the corner module for the SWAG Members Day in April. This needs track laying & wiring, then all the buildings and the rest of the scenics adding.

Due to the configuaration of the planned module project, we will also need a second 90 degree corner unit, so I'll need to make that one too.

And I quite fancy making a straight module, based on the Charles Dicken's ghost story, "The Signal Man".

Then, I've not entered the Mevagissy World of Model Railways Ferrro Roche box competition yet, so that needs doing (by the end of March).

Then there's the 2ft cube competition on one of the other forums which I'm having a go at (by end of July)

Then there's bound to be an RMweb 2012 competition.

And, I want to build a proper layout as well, something with two re-usable fiddle yards and a changeable central scenic part.

Does anyone else have a similar list ?

• RMweb Gold

That sounds interesting and intriguing, Mike...

I'm saying no more that that for now but Cap'n Kernow was also rather intrigued by the idea when I told him it about after picking up a cheap (and appallingly coloured) plastic tunnel mouth from the second-hand stall at the small show at Bradford-On Avon. But he's sworn to secrecy ;)

Archived