All Components Limited

Debs.

I`m in need of a large, soldering iron and have come upon the website of this business:

ALL COMPONENTS LTD

UPPER OWLBURY HOUSE,

UPPER OWLBURY,

MONTGOMERY,

POWYS,

SY15 6SZ

Being always cautious about shopping in pastures `new; just wanted to check (before ordering) with any recent customers here on RMweb, to see if All Components Ltd. have a known/established reputation?

Thankyou. :good:

• RMweb Premium

Long established company who have regularly advertised in Modeller (for example) and attended shows. Business recently changed hands and web site looks new - always seem to be well stocked at shows but it looks like new owners are still sorting things out. Perhaps a phone call would be best

Welcome to the new All Components website

At present we are unpacking stock and our office and stock room look as if a bomb has gone off in them!

Please bear with us, we will get your orders out as soon as possible but the organising is a mammoth task. We are thanking you for your patience in advance - we will get there in the end, one way or another!

• RMweb Gold

I ordered from them a few years ago (having previously bought from them at show) and the quality of service was staggering - the chap started off with an apology that they might not make today's post as it should have gone about 15 minutes earlier but they would try however if they missed it he was terribly sorry but my parcel would be a day late. Clearly he had good contacts with the local P.O. as exactly what I had ordered was delivered the next day - superb service.

Hi,

I have used All Components on several occasions and the service was first class. A previous posting noted that the business has now changed hands - like to think they can keep up the same level.

Bill.

They had a stand at St Albans Show. The change over of ownership has happened but the new owners are still sorting through stock etc. Some items are not in stock so there may be odd delays. But can't see any real problems.

Peter

Archived