The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

CLUB HOUSE RE-OPEN

Miss LMS

RE-OPENING OF CLUB HOUSE, Free bacon butty and tea/coffee for today lol!! :D

Biscuits too and always free!!!

Right time for a quick dusting before putting the new DAB radio in :P

Comfy leather chairs here too along with a small bar area (juice and pop, no alcohol til after 6pm hahahaha) Tv too

Can I bring my digital radio to use instead of the telly?

We have DAB radio here, the tv is in seperate room :)

So how is Stripes? Still have a taste for postmen?

Stripes is well thanks, he keeps looking at my hamsters lol.

Wouldn't have a clue, but I should test it out :P

I APPROVE wholeheartedly with the choice of radio station. THANK YOU!

Although it's Summer and hot where I am I feel like a plate of porridge.

Not the instant kind but a long cooked creamy gruel, with melting butter, sugar and milk!

• RMweb Premium

Any plans to serve really decent coffee this time, as I do like a good quality one early on?

Oh and as my cholesterol reading is high, can you make sure that bacon has all the fat cut off - I know it's the best bit but my medical team don't agree.

I APPROVE wholeheartedly with the choice of radio station. THANK YOU!

Although it's Summer and hot where I am I feel like a plate of porridge.

Not the instant kind but a long cooked creamy gruel, with melting butter, sugar and milk!

I had that for breakfast this morning :), very cold out there tho, here its cold anyways, Im :S (confused.com hahaha)

Any plans to serve really decent coffee this time, as I do like a good quality one early on?

Oh and as my cholesterol reading is high, can you make sure that bacon has all the fat cut off - I know it's the best bit but my medical team don't agree.

There are three types of coffee in the cupboard above the sink, Nescafe gold blend, Aldi's dark roast and Decaf :)

To answer a couple of earlier questions - the elephant , as usual, is in the room - and Stripes is curled up on his blankey, behind the sofa. The porage, made with a pinch of salt and correctly stirred with a spurtle, is bubbling gently on the stove, help yourself - SUGAR indeed! :nono: We'll be having the haggises devoluting with that sort of talk!

Archived