Cornish Railways William Cookworthy

TomJ

I've not had any luck with the search function so apologies if this has been asked. Having seen some other examples I fancy turning my 37 into the celebrity Cornish Railways 'William Cookworthy'.

What I'm not sure is whether the Cornish Railways logo was applied to both nose ends or just one (and which one)? Obviously the photos only show one end at a time!

Looking at photos online, I simply googled "37207 William Cookworthy" and selected pictures you can tell by comparing the grills, nameplates etc. in different shots the logo was carried on both ends . Cannot tell if it was at the same time but I would imagine so.

Thanks for all the replies and help. I didn't realise that the grills etc weren't symmetrical (to my kettle eyes both ends look the same!) so didn't think of checking photos for both ends!

I'd seen someone else on here mention about precision decals in N and that's what got me thinking. Mind you as a way of customising my locos it's not very original, I think ever Cornish layout on here has a ''William Cookworthy'

Archived