Decals for Dapol Presflows

• RMweb Premium

Apologies but I couldn't resist the real bargain price (and I mean bargain) for a box of five of the above at Donny.

They look a little basic compared to the Baccy product so my question is what decals would be recommended to sort these out.

Plan is to cover them in grunge anyway.

Many thanks in anticipation.

P @ 36E

• RMweb Premium

Apologies but I couldn't resist the real bargain price (and I mean bargain) for a box of five of the above at Donny.

They look a little basic compared to the Baccy product so my question is what decals would be recommended to sort these out.

Plan is to cover them in grunge anyway.

Many thanks in anticipation.

P @ 36E

You will find transfers for both the BR and Blue Circle liveries at http://www.cctrans.f...uk/products.htm ; (Sheets BL27 & BL110).

post-2274-0-69112500-1329149050_thumb.jpg

I am biased, of course, but a number of list members have kindly spoken well of my transfers.

Regards,

John Isherwood,

Cambridge Custom Transfers.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks MJI. Great pics.

I have the very nice Cambridge set now so should be able to transform the very nicely detailed but plain Dapol wagons.

I've not built an Airfix/Dapol one for over 30 years; can you remind me if they are worth the effort with RTR products being such a good price (PM if required).

Thanks also to several members for PM info on these wagons.

Sincerely, P @ 36E

• RMweb Premium

I've not built an Airfix/Dapol one for over 30 years; can you remind me if they are worth the effort with RTR products being such a good price (PM if required).

The above photo of the yellow Blue Circle PRESFLO is an Airfix kit with minor additional detailing and my transfers.

Regards,

John Isherwood,

Cambridge Custom Transfers.

Archived