>>>

PMP

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got the postal address of the subscriptions department?

Clearly they can't spell, they've just emailed me the wrong mag, and I want to send it back for a refund ...

You owe me a new keyboard & monitor - I managed to stop the coffee from the mouth, but when it came out of my ears I knew it was a lost cause? 

This just hit the newsagents, late as usual.

Pete

And this one accounted for the replacement cup & spares !

SWMBO says it would be a perfect mag for me as when I passed the 1st anniversary of my 49th birthday I turned from Boring old f**t to cranky old f**t

With apologies to posters on "the Register" (see any discussion on mobile phones/netbooks)?  if the masthead wasn't in red and it contained exactly 47 pages I would buy it !

• RMweb Gold

I am very dissapointed that my 'self help' magazine 'weaning yourself away from t'internet forums' has been delayed in the postal strike.

My favourite model railway forum has been very supportive and tried everything:

-Changing their name slightly so I cant find 'em

-Ensuring that server errors were transferred to the new site

-Changing the format of the site so that I couldnt understand it

-Being offline for days at a time

-Introduction of 'blogs which nobody understood

-Ensuring that photos could not be viewed for the first week or so

yet I've got it so bad I still feel the compelling need to 'log on'

T-I-C :D :P

I think I'm going to be needing large number of the following soon, does anyone know where I can get these from quickly? I assume I'm talking about the same mag as everyone else...

I've heard a rumour that Andy has been stock-piling them.

The horizontal hold has gone on mine and all the pictures are puckered up so I can't see them properly. These blog newsthingymags aren't what they used to be. Should I send it back and ask for a refund?

G.

Have just read Grumpy Old Railway Modellers from cover to cover. I was impressed with the review of the Bachlimjan model of the siphon g in LMS livery finished in the exact shade of red that the well known Pitlochry works of the LMS were using on 5th. July 1938.

Ah, but they did say that due to the lower levels of sunlight in Pitlochry giving reduced fading it was possible that those 'not in the know' might mistake it for the same over glossy red they used on their surburban starter sets................. :unsure:

Have just read Grumpy Old Railway Modellers from cover to cover. I was impressed with the review of the Bachlimjan model of the siphon g in LMS livery finished in the exact shade of red that the well known Pitlochry works of the LMS were using on 5th. July 1938.

Crap crap crap. I need one from the July 4th 1937 colour batch. How totally hopeless and useless they are. Bachlimjan are a rubbish company with rubbish products. bla bla bla........ cool.gif

Have just heard on the grapevine that Hornby have risen to the challenge and to haul the Bachlimjam model of the siphon g in 5th. July 1938 LMS Pitlochry red they are releasing their model of "Mallard" in 5th. July 1938 condition, i.e with the centre driving wheels and axle, removed after the warming of the centre big end on 3rd. July 1938.

Wow, what fantastic attention to detail, wonder if we'll see this combination featured on "the Gresley Beat"?

Archived