Bachmann 2012 Catalogue

petee19

Has anyone who is a member of the Bachmann Collectors Club received their 2012 catalogue yet.I only joined the club this year but must admit I am suprised not to have received a copy when they have been available in model shops for the last 2 weeks.

Hi , I would like to report, yes I have recieved my copy this week. But I live in Australia so would expect UK people to have theirs. I also joined this year. Have you recieved your model and membership card?

Gary

I am in the US, and I have my catalogue.

I did have a problem a few months back where they sent me a letter that I hadn't paid to renew my subscription, when in fact my card was charged. This had apparently happened to a number of members. I had to telephone the Collectors' Club to sort it out, but everything is working properly now.

I am in the US, and I have my catalogue.

I did have a problem a few months back where they sent me a letter that I hadn't paid to renew my subscription, when in fact my card was charged. This had apparently happened to a number of members. I had to telephone the Collectors' Club to sort it out, but everything is working properly now.

I had this when trying to buy the NSE EPB luckily still had my reciept they sent me on renewal.

And to answer the original post yes I've got mine.

I had this when trying to buy the NSE EPB luckily still had my reciept they sent me on renewal. And to answer the original post yes I've got mine.

Looks like a phone call to Bachmann on Tuesday to chase my copy.

• RMweb Gold

Hi

Got my catalogue about a fortnight ago. Can't believe that there was complaint on MRE mag about the subs going up - for £25 we get the catalogue, 4 really good magazines, a proper art paper calendar and a PO wagon. Its better value than some of the magazines!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Got my catalogue about a fortnight ago. Can't believe that there was complaint on MRE mag about the subs going up - for £25 we get the catalogue, 4 really good magazines, a proper art paper calendar and a PO wagon. Its better value than some of the magazines!

I believe it! Some will complain about anything. My favourite was from someone not wanting to pay for the "Hose/Coupler" included with the Bachmann Mk1s. I did think of making the guy an offer for his spare ones!

RP

Archived