MurrayField Junction

LDM34046

Looks great with all your loco"s...

thanks, I haven't really decided on a time period but the loco list at the moment consists of:

• Class 20 BR blue weathered
  • Class 25 BR blue sound
  • Class 08 BR blue weathered
  • Class 55 BR blue
  • Class 08 Mainline Livery
  • Class 26 Dutch Livery
  • Class 37 Intercity Livery
  • Class 66 DRS compass livery

Any questions please ask.........I'm moving on to the scenery range so please post some inspirational photos or any Ideas!!!!

MurrayField Junction

just a quick post..........

anyone with a Heljan class 26 will know that the lighting system isn't very sophisticated!!!!

If trying to install a DCC decoder you will find that the lighting rig falls out and that it takes an age to put back in place.....

please help!!!!

MurrayField Junction..

Thanks, if you need some information about locos or anything else, just ask

I could also do with some inspirational photos or ideas!!!

MurrayField Junction!!

Ive got some pictures you might like of my two modern image layouts in my profile galleries buddy.....

Very Nice Layout......

Also If anyone knows of any exibitions for around september-december time in 2013 in kent that are look for a layout, please let me know, that is the deadline for the layout!!!!

I will keep everyone posted with more pictures to come!!!!

MurrayField Junction

• 4 weeks later...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Just wanted to post some photos and my two new buildings on the layout!!!! They definitely add some height!!!! Sorry about the PVA drenched track, doing some early morning ballasting!!!!!

post-15554-0-00968400-1356603401_thumb.jpg

post-15554-0-52250300-1356603446_thumb.jpg

Definitely nice to see some scenery on the board now.....just got to Finish ballasting and we are near the start of adding detail

Hi everyone.........you will be happy to know that adding pictures to Rmweb is now much easier with my new ipad!!!!! Although I will lose out on some off the picture quality.......

After rectifying the dodgy ballasting I managed to get it up to scratch!!

post-15554-0-33386300-1356773029_thumb.jpg

The easy but is now done.......I now have to ballast in between the point!!! It's probably not that hard one you know what you are doing but it's a very daunting task in knowing that I have 11 points on the layout!!!!

Will update more photos when I get round to doing it............just a quick query......class 73 or a baby deltoid for my SE layout..........

Hi, just thought I'd update.......

Took this photo:thought it summed the layout out, depot, warehouse, locos......

post-15554-0-62262800-1357226415_thumb.jpg

Hi, just thought I'd update.......

Took this photo:thought it summed the layout out, depot, warehouse, locos......

post-15554-0-62262800-1357226415_thumb.jpg

Hello!!!!

More progress!!!

I've just finished adding the grass, the first of many I hope!!!! A small blob of PVA and using tweezers just applied some Jarvis static grass which I found in my Warhammer box!!! You may notice in the photo a national case of falling over syndrome for my people!!!!

post-15554-0-48058200-1357232295_thumb.jpg

Also any ideas on a large weirdly shaped space, what to fill in it.....allotments, car park.....

• 2 months later...

After an eventful two weeks of Royal Mail, countless email, head scratching, lots of cups of tea and many online instruction manuals I managed to set up my SPROG 2 unit up and running. In now allows me to drive and program my locos from my PC, IPod, Ipad and phone with just a click of a button. If you have any questions please just ask!!!

post-15554-0-20489800-1362908310_thumb.jpg

post-15554-0-11475100-1362908354_thumb.jpg

post-15554-0-87441800-1362908398_thumb.jpg

Hello!!!!

More progress!!!

I've just finished adding the grass, the first of many I hope!!!! A small blob of PVA and using tweezers just applied some Jarvis static grass which I found in my Warhammer box!!! You may notice in the photo a national case of falling over syndrome for my people!!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also any ideas on a large weirdly shaped space, what to fill in it.....allotments, car park.....

Just curious how you would manage to park a van in that space? No wonder the guys are flat on their backs!

Hi.  

COPY CAT.

I am running Yard Shunter with my Ipod through NCE controler and NCE USB interface to my laptop with JRMI, I was use an old router but packed up on me so got an cheap one.  

What Withrotle are you useing, I am useing the one you pay for as you can do all the accessorys with.

The layout is coming along very nicely.

RAY70B

I'm using JMRI version 2.14 so it's compatable with my older Mac PowerBook. I've just started so I'm using the free Withrottle on all my devices although when satisfied, I will buy the full version!!!!

MurrayField Junction

Just a quick video I got from YouTube. The music is poor but it shows the layout at its erly stages, when the new station was being built and hardly any of the scenic work had been done!!

MurrayField Junction

hi

Originally I was using the Bachmann Dynamis system, very good, but a nightmare to program decoders. I then brought a SPROG 2v3 unit which replaces the dynamis which allows me to program my decoders on the computer, I then use Withrottle on my Ipod and Ipad to control the trains, the points and signals are still wired up to analog.............

hope this helps!!!!

MurrayField Junction

Managed to squeeze in a quick operating session with my dad

The layout is coming along fine.....

post-15554-0-05241400-1363536262_thumb.jpg

Class 25 shunts so VGT steel coils into the siding alongside a class 37 and class 20

post-15554-0-78768900-1363536345_thumb.jpg

Class 25 gets ready to leave to tonbridge west yard while the class 66 awaits its next movement to the depot

I managed to take to the skies in the helicopter and get a good Aerial shot of the station, extensive work still needs to be done!!

! post-15554-0-54114600-1363536447_thumb.jpg

Archived