Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• RMweb Gold

The Stockton & Darlington did that to their bridge over the tees on the Middlesbrough branch, they broke the bridge and had to put a servere weight restriction on it...

Edit, they used real engines, not southern ones.

Edited by Worsdell forever
  • Like 2

Any reason why the loco sector plates can't protrude past the end of the board? They'd have to remove for transit and have sturdy end stops!

On the gooseberry wine now, oh no, it's all lost...

Yes it could protrude as long as it all hangs around the same pivot. Its solveable don't worry.

I'd go for dark grey rather than black D, but as you say, almost there now.

Look; I'm trying to blend in with your standards but if I'd known your expectations were so high I wouldn't have offered. :P

;)

It's become more multi-coloured as we speak.

• Like 1

Right, a multi-coloured bombed out house; I've left the roof off as it's non-regulation white.

Scalescenes Aged Brown Brick has been printed onto A4 sized labels (one big label and not a load of address labels patched together :P) and laid over the shell.

It 'as 'oles rather than doors and windows at the mo but they'm waiting for the glazier to find where he put that box of 4mm scale glass.

I'm happy with the random appearance, the general tone and it looks respectable from 3' away (in the dark). Any seam lines will be disguised by the downpipies.

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

• Like 11

Printing bricks onto an A4 self adhesive label - brilliant idea - will remember that tip :)

It certainly gives a smoother finish than with any adhesive beneath, it costs around 20p per A4 sheet and the cottages took two sheets so it's certainly not prohibitive. It's an awful lot faster too.