IN PRINT: Modelling Inspiration

SteveCole

• Administrators

Hi all,.

We've just been to watch the first-ever printed edition of Modelling Inspiration being printed! Here are a few pictures we took!

Remember, 'The Best of Modelling Inspiration 1, 2 & 3' is FREE with the July issue of BRM, on-sale June 14!

Thanks,

Steve

post-14186-0-21387400-1339083387_thumb.jpg

post-14186-0-35655400-1339083457_thumb.jpg

post-14186-0-94469800-1339083467_thumb.jpg

I spy a couple of pictures of Pen Y Bont too!

Not bad for this time of day and before breakfast too!

I must say a big thanks and congrats to Andy Y and Steve for getting this supplement in to print.

really looking forward to getting my copy next Friday!

Cheers!

Frank

• RMweb Gold

I hope you can't read the text!

Why ?

The text, and pictures, are already available, for free, from the links on the forum first page...

What's confusing me is why a new concept such as MI, which was designed specifically to be an on-line publication, is now in print.

Why ?

The text, and pictures, are already available, for free, from the links on the forum first page...

What's confusing me is why a new concept such as MI, which was designed specifically to be an on-line publication, is now in print.

In response to the first question it's just a light-hearted comment.

MI started, and will continue, as an online publication but it's gained a commitment to be printed on its merits and helps increase its circulation to those who may not have ready the first three. It's also part of developing content within the group's publications.

How is stuff selected for this printed issue?

Or does posting it on RMWeb mean we automatically give consent for it to be used in any way that you want?

Do contributors get paid for it?

1. I select some of the best or balanced content; in this case it's to give an overview of MI1, 2 and 3.

2. No, not at all. I contact each of the relevant contributors/layout owners for agreement.

3. Yes, they do for the print version.

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold

...er, have  missed something? Has MI been scrapped?

Or is this a sore point?

Sorry to have stirred it if this is the case...

EDIT Managed to answer my own question in the end!

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/61512-modelling-inspirations-5-now-out/page-2&do=findComment&comment=821512

Archived