Eskborough

d winpenny

Thanks guys,

Here are a few picture taken at the club the other night had great fun running big daves class 37 round stanmore edge and thought it would be rude not to take a few pictures also showing my own 60078

14596110659_4e48fd89a1.jpg

image by mosherlad, on Flickr

14802637343_a4d306b847.jpg

14759784506_f53050f8a5.jpg

14596113659_057280ca33.jpg

14782785405_9408a7bbac.jpg

Enjoy, david

Ps I'm selling some Hornby mgr wagons in the classifieds if anyone is interested might be selling a few Bachmann mea wagons too.

David have you had a play with my 37/9 yet? It's loud! Hopefully get down to the club next week.

Depot 08 shunts some new arrivals from peakdale works for the once over before being marshalled into the next rake to stanmoor

15813240846_c3427587e4.jpg

15813239946_847d733953.jpg

David

I'd be tempted to paint the background blue...until you sort how your doing the back scene, or just avoid photographing the join on the back wall......because this is a nice pair of pictures and the line really catches your eye.....you can even just edit it out..

nice pictures

A nice addition - I think I've also got some of them tucked away somewhere.

Phil

Cheers phil there are great models got 12 of the meas an 12 pnas now

I'd be tempted to paint the background blue...until you sort how your doing the back scene, or just avoid photographing the join on the back wall......because this is a nice pair of pictures and the line really catches your eye.....you can even just edit it out..

nice pictures

Thanks jaz the backboard is actually blue just the light in the spare room, the line doesn't normally show either I don't think it's just because the backboard isn't supported at one end

David have you had a play with my 37/9 yet? It's loud! Hopefully get down to the club next week.

Yeah I have there is some pictures in the stanmoor edge thread I think, I think I'm on lates next week

David

• 1 month later...

Still not set Eskborough up properly since the exhibition, I'm a bit despairing with it to be honest because although the it is a great the lack of space and setup time has really put me off wanting to use it so it is still sat in the spare bedroom :(

David

• 1 month later...

I agree it is a great layout and I will be a bit gutted to see it go but I need a layout I can actually use in the space I have,I've got a figure in mind but I'm reluctant to put it on here because obviously I don't want to sell this lovely layout short or put a price everyone might think is ridiculousy high and put people off, if your intrested of course I'll chat via pm or email

David

• 2 weeks later...

Archived