The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Who on i-Player

edcayton

I am still buzzing after watching the Who at the Roundhouse in 2006 on BBC 4. What a stunning performance. I don't know if the drummer was the young Mr Starkey, but whoever it was he was b..... good. I urge you to catch this on i-Player and make it loud!

Ed

• RMweb Premium

I believe it was Zak drumming. Plus Pete's brother on rhythm guitar. Did you see the programme that was on before Quadrophenia, about the making of the album? That was excellent. Repeated again on Monday night at 12.30am on BBC4 and BBC HD, plus it's on iplayer now as well.

Did you see the programme that was on before Quadrophenia, about the making of the album? That was excellent.

It was a good programme. I thought those clips of the early Who were funny, performing Can't Explain - Pete Townshend looked about 12!

• RMweb Gold

I believe it was Zak drumming. Plus Pete's brother on rhythm guitar. Did you see the programme that was on before Quadrophenia, about the making of the album? That was excellent. Repeated again on Monday night at 12.30am on BBC4 and BBC HD, plus it's on iplayer now as well.

Just caught up with this programme and enjoyed it immensely.Probably the best album made by a railway modeller ever. :no:

Archived