The November issue of BRM - preview video

ChrisMRL

:scratchhead:

An image of the index page normally gets posted (when it's done) just before the mag is due out. The video (the clue was in the OP) is just a taster ahead of that; particularly as there's a couple of layouts and content therein that have a big following on RMweb.

Guest oldlugger

Very pretty but all it's done is waste more of my download time, just a scan of the index page will do next time it will be more informative too.

The Q

Surely you didn't need to look at it then and could have done something else like staring at a blank wall? If you felt it was going to waste your time why did you download it? As BRM now sponsor this forum they are entirely justified to add video links or anything else they see fit; I find it ridiculous when people criticise BRM like this. My advice is... spend your precious time worrying about something real.

Simon

That video presentation has tempted me to buy a copy of BRM for the first time in a number of years. The opportunity to preview some of the actual pages as opposed to just guessing at the contents is what's persuaded me.

Andy

• RMweb Premium

Yes that video review also did it for me. I'll look out for it in smiths. Like the idea of Lime St in Modelling Inspiration supplement and of course Bradfield in the main mag. Just one question though:is this the same article that appeared in MI 1 ?

• RMweb Premium

The video previews just confirm how much BRM has raised its game over the last few months. Good marketing too!

Anyone watching that, or looking through all the RMweb-MI-related material can't fail to be inspired. It has me a bit worried - how am I going to make my layout half as good?

Jeff

• RMweb Premium

Don't do yourself down Jeff; after all you got the Workbench of the Month in the first month's newsletter for your viaducts.

Andy - that is news to me!! I had no idea about that. Trouble is, I can't remember the username/password I set to access the newsletter!!

Bit of a shock is that!

Jeff

Archived