Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Cornish Night Riviera Sleeper Beds

During the past week, 3 of us at Long Rock have changed 160 matresses for new plus protectors as part of the biggest berth interior update since new.

From monday 1 oct, we shall also be putting on 160 new quilts, new quilt covers and fitted sheets, 320 new pillow cases and new pillows.

More changes in the future to bring the mobile hotel experiance to the customer.

We have even put in new orange lamps in the lounge car for an extra relaxing ambiance !

Sleep comfy..... !!

• RMweb Gold

During the past week, 3 of us at Long Rock have changed 160 matresses for new plus protectors as part of the biggest berth interior update since new.

From monday 1 oct, we shall also be putting on 160 new quilts, new quilt covers and fitted sheets, 320 new pillow cases and new pillows.

More changes in the future to bring the mobile hotel experiance to the customer.

We have even put in new orange lamps in the lounge car for an extra relaxing ambiance !

Sleep comfy..... !!

...but I only want 2 pillows!

We have enjoyed using the sleeper in the past so looking forward to doing so to see the new furnishings.

Ian

• RMweb Premium

Good to hear that; the sleeper is a great way to start a holiday in Cornwall; I can recommend the Mad Bishop and Bear in Paddington Station for dinner and the first class lounge on platform 1 to start the experience. We stayed in Porthleven and found the bus service to/from Penzance excellent so you don't need a car and can use it for trips to Helston and Falmouth. The Lugger, or is it the Old Lugger by Penzance Station is also recommended for dinner on the way back.

Thanks for the update!

Aw, quite liked the sheets and blanket. Took me back to pre duvet youth.

Plus the wash kit to ensure you can make every attempt at getting to sleep and if not you can darn and replace any buttons. I hear that has gone.

Andy

Archived