Hurst Models

Martin_R

There is a thread on this on the DEMU forum. From what's been entioned on there it appears that the domain name needs reregistering and according to some on there they have been able to get onto the website as it appears the domain has been reregistered but it may take upto 24 hours for it to filter through the DNS.

• RMweb Premium

And still the parts I want are out of stock. Money waiting for two years now, seems like I shall give up as they are clearly not interested in taking it.

And still the parts I want are out of stock. Money waiting for two years now, seems like I shall give up as they are clearly not interested in taking it.

I supposed with the owner having a job as well as running the Hurst Models business theyre updates ive heard can take a while to do as well as getting the new stock in, a shame but guess thats how it is

NL

• RMweb Gold

Thanks to all for the replies, like John, the parts I need are still showing out of stock!?!

Martin.

Andy does batches when he can, as has been said he has a full time job and a family.

Archived