The National Festival of Railway Modelling

BRMExhibitions

• 2 weeks later...
I am so jealous of those of you with the opportunity to attend shows like this one...

And I'm jealous of those who get to go to every single show like this, as they've obviously seen all of the layouts and demonstrations before. I'm surprised they find the time to do this, considering they must have a number of high quality layouts set up in a large barn somewhere, and a willing band of employees to build, maintain and operate them at the owner's whim.

What was the total attendance: and was it up or down on previous years?

I haven't seen any official figures but I believe the Saturday attendance was up and the Sunday a little down giving a similar figure to the previous year.

Subscriptions were up though, it must have been the sales team. :P

I haven't seen any official figures but I believe the Saturday attendance was up and the Sunday a little down giving a similar figure to the previous year.

I have never seen any figures for the East of England show attendance (or Warley for that matter) but I have heard claims of 7,000 for both would that be your estimate?

I have never seen any figures for the East of England show attendance (or Warley for that matter) but I have heard claims of 7,000 for both would that be your estimate?

The attendance was just under 5,000 over the two days - as Andy says the numbers were a little down on Saturday but higher on Sunday and the total is about the same as last year.

Archived