BRM December 2012

Dicky W

Good afternoon

Here's what's coming up in this month's BRM - certain shop copies (major supermarkets and Smiths) will also feature a brand new Pendon DVD on the cover which can also be streamed from MRL TV for those without!

post-1481-0-99816000-1351267323_thumb.jpg

post-1481-0-94892100-1351267346_thumb.jpg

Regards

Richard

• Administrators

All subscription copies also get the FREE DVD. Like Dicky says, any shops not carrying the free DVD will include a link to MRL TV where you can watch the complete footage via the internet. It's a cracking video!

All subscription copies also get the FREE DVD. Like Dicky says, any shops not carrying the free DVD will include a link to MRL TV where you can watch the complete footage via the internet. It's a cracking video!

Including digital subs?

If so, I do hope that you actually send it.....I'm still waiting for the last item you posted!!!

What is it you are still waiting for? I'll sort it out for you on Monday when I'm back in the office.

Thank you Richard.

I've since had a PM from Steve who says he'll sort it on Thursday when he's back in the office.

Kind regards.

I'm not sure that statement is quite right, if it's the one I saw in Tony's possession. The presence of a GN tender doesn't automatically make the loco a GN version too.

He has carried out a full conversion including replacing the cab with a brass etch, and he's switched over the driving side.

post-1481-0-42111100-1351513437_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Went to two large Tesco's and two large W.H Smiths in my area to pick up the latest BRM with the Pendon DVD, none of these stores had the magazine with the DVD included,somewhat dissapointed?

Hi - what area are you in? I'll find out the nearest stores that stock the magazine.

• RMweb Gold

Got mine in Sainsburys Beaconsfield yesterday. Pendon DVD's glued to the front of all of them. It's that glue that comes off easily so no damage to front. Nicely done.... and no b - a - g like some December mags :sungum:

Archived