Ex NE, "N10" 0-6-2T

Just found another "Blast From The Past", ex North Eastern Rly 0-6-2T. Again "Homebrewed" 4mm scale but this one 00 Gauge. Built c1977 and now mainly long forgotten, brass sheet, chimney and dome home turned. From memory, the wheels may be K's final offering, plastic spokes with a "D" centre for quartering. Mick. post-702-0-96300000-1354220496_thumb.jpg

Dear Paul, thanks for the kind words, but I don't think anymore to "Dig Up", this and the H&B tank were found by pure chance. I know spend far two much time with "The Wild Women". Mick.

At least you've avoided the cigareets and whisky, so one out of three's acceptable. And by far the best of the three; beats making models any day. Mind you it's playing havoc with your spelling!

Very nice model Mick (the one in the photograph above!).

Cheers

Mike

At least you've avoided the cigareets and whisky, so one out of three's acceptable. And by far the best of the three; beats making models any day. Mind you it's playing havoc with your spelling!

Very nice model Mick (the one in the photograph above!).

Cheers

Mike

May be I have kept off the Whisky etc, but I still put plenty of "John Smith's" etc away. As for the spelling, I had removed the "K" before I read your reply.

Anyway, now let's be on with "The Wid Women". Best Wishes, Mick.

• RMweb Premium

The N10 was built for a now long deceased friend, on his death the collection was broken up, and if it still exists, it could be anywhere.

The H&B tank was built for a friend here in Hull and he still has it. Mick.

Hi Mick

Let us hope that a RMweb member has it or knows who has as it would be nice to know that still runs.

Clive

Archived