The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Bang, the worlds over!

BlackRat

• RMweb Premium

The link's appeared on the board over the last few days in other threads, so I assumed you'd all seen it. This was perhaps the correct thread to put it in though. I'm sure there are thousands of people totally unaware of the terrible fate awaiting them on the 21st.

Not much we could do if it did occur, Merry Christmas, if we get there. :)

Rob

post-7061-0-14465500-1355821500.jpg

I've ordered these rather splendid trolleys!

If you're going.......... then do it in style. :locomotive:

The intention is to stand on the roof from 00:01 singing Rooool Britannia till the worlds end or my colleagues come for me.

I dont know whether its a good idea to be 'stood to attention' though!

As I am more portly than at 20, if we are still here next week, we can use them as a festive tablecloth.

You can always count on a bootneck to bring a topic down to the gutter :jester: (I wonder if Boris of this parish could be considered an honourary bootneck??)

You can always count on a bootneck to bring a topic down to the gutter :jester:

Guilty! Mind you, for this forum I kept me trollies ON!

AND..............no mention of that essential G1098 kit.........Stockings and suzzies! :)

Royal always looked far better in them than Jenny anyway!!!!! ;)

• RMweb Gold

I've already posted this twice in other related threads, obviously in that invisible ink stuff :scratchhead:

http://science.nasa....4dec_yesterday/

Rob

I thought this was amusing - from the above link (so your ink isn't totally invisible)

Lika Guhathakurta, head of NASA's Living with a Star Program, says the sun is not a threat, either. "The sun has been flaring for billions of years--long before the Maya even existed--and it has never once destroyed the world."

The sun has been flaring for billions of years-

And will go on, long after mankind is but a very far distant memory! :)

Still cancelled the milk tho, and steadily eating our way through the assorted contents of the fridge freezer.

Not to worry as the neighbour is a survivalist, and we have invited Ray Mearns round on Sat, just to be on the safe side!

Guest Max Stafford

Well I'm rostered nights on Friday so if the Mayans are right I'll only have three hours to do.

Who said there wasn't a silver lining? ;-)

D.

Guilty! Mind you, for this forum I kept me trollies ON!

AND..............no mention of that essential G1098 kit.........Stockings and suzzies! :)

Royal always looked far better in them than Jenny anyway!!!!! ;)

I DO NOT want to see a pic of you in 'long socks and 58 webbing' :O :nono: :bad: :jester: , the mental image is bad enough LOL

Lika Guhathakurta, head of NASA's Living with a Star Program, says the sun is not a threat, either. "The sun has been flaring for billions of years--long before the Maya even existed--and it has never once destroyed the world."

Presumably it will ... eventually ( 5 - 7.5 billion years from now).

I'm sure the first 'i' and 'l' in Cillit Bang are a misprint..

Theres many a slip twixt................ :O :no: :O

Just had a call asking me if I have had an accident in the last 3 years..............

Told him to ring back Saturday! ;)

I DO NOT want to see a pic of you in 'long socks and 58 webbing'

Ahem, drawers, cellular, mens, OG !

Presumably it will ... eventually ( 5 - 7.5 billion years from now).

Time to finish the ballasting then, no excuses! ;)

Guest Max Stafford

It takes a special kind of thread to go from an ancient civilisation's timepiece to a pair of shreddies, I can tell you!

Dave.

Theres many a slip twixt................ :O :no: :O

Just had a call asking me if I have had an accident in the last 3 years..............

Told him to ring back Saturday! ;)

You never know; you might have an 'accident' on Friday night if anything happens. I wonder if you can claim for sh*tting yourself??

• RMweb Gold

We held a pre- apocalypse piss up on Saturday and had a fine time. I am now ready to meet my maker, but contemplating if I need to finish off the 2 and a half bottles of malt whisky in our drinks cupboard before the world ends.

If it goes in time zone sequence you'll have just under 12 hour after the first reports come in to drink it. when you've finished it you won't care what happens.

Have you not all heard of mañana? Just because they said Friday - it might be the next day, or the next..................

I must learn to read, not scan, when I am following threads.

I thought you wrote 'Mary-Jane' ( if you know what I mean!)

Still, that would help you through the situation.

Jeff

• RMweb Gold

The economy is shot the country's broke and as for the EU, well maybe going out with a bang could be for the best. At least I won't need excuses for not finishing all the 'little' jobs round the house.

Don

Archived