Michael Portillo Returns

melmerby

I didn't even realise that they were doing a fourth series! I had presumed that the recent Continental series meant that the producers felt that there were not any more interesting British railway lines that they hadn't already covered. Thanks for the head up as I probably would have otherwise thought that it was a repeat of the old series, I mistake I made at the beginning of series 3!

• RMweb Premium

I didn't even realise that they were doing a fourth series! I had presumed that the recent Continental series meant that the producers felt that there were not any more interesting British railway lines that they hadn't already covered. Thanks for the head up as I probably would have otherwise thought that it was a repeat of the old series, I mistake I made at the beginning of series 3!

Deinitely new .

They filmed at the Pen Museum in Birmingham (where my brother in law works part-time) not too many weeks back.

It's featured during the first week of the series.

Keith

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

This weeks trip features the Great Western Railway from Paddington to Newton Abbot.Worth a look.

Included a nod to the Met's 150th birthday by arriving at Paddington by LT from Farringdon direction.

Keith

Archived