Who made this house kit?

That's ripe for being a pair of semmi's, mirror image, doors away from each other, with a flat roofed garage on the outer sides.

Or a run of three or four as a terrace with a communal run of garages round the back.

That's ripe for being a pair of semmi's, mirror image, doors away from each other, with a flat roofed garage on the outer sides.

Or a run of three or four as a terrace with a communal run of garages round the back.

Indeed, but with an RRP of £24.95 each, that's a pricey way of doing it.

Think I'd better get the plasticard out today and start on the scratchbuilding.  

• RMweb Gold

Indeed, but with an RRP of £24.95 each, that's a pricey way of doing it.

Think I'd better get the plasticard out today and start on the scratchbuilding.  

If you want several, might be quicker and easier to take the Pola/Hornby kit and make some moulds for resin casting. So long as not for sale, I think this is quite OK.

Just been in Wonderland Models in Edinburgh and they've got three of them in very dusty boxes still on the shelf but not listed on their website ( www.wonderlandmodels.com ) - might be worth dropping them an email from their website or giving them a call?

Just been in Wonderland Models in Edinburgh and they've got three of them in very dusty boxes still on the shelf but not listed on their website ( www.wonderlandmodels.com ) - might be worth dropping them an email from their website or giving them a call?

Thanks for this; just called them but the price is £13-70 each, which is rather more than I was expecting.

Why don't you put a wanted post in the classified section?

Regards

Dave

I quite often drive past a good few houses of this type around Brighton.

Here are some in Patcham:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=50.856609,-0.14919&spn=0.002259,0.006539&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=50.856609,-0.150212&panoid=yRH6wHDkSJ5bmt5dNTu2xw&cbp=12,15.45,,0,9.06

And some in Shoreham-by-Sea. These aren't identical but are very very similar:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=50.842336,-0.253737&spn=0.004546,0.013078&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=50.84234,-0.253513&panoid=IqnItG5aXUXoFXgE93_xHw&cbp=12,152.89,,0,10.93

• 2 weeks later...

Archived