RMweb

Kinmundy

steve1

• 3 weeks later...

A big belated thanks to the Furness groups super organization for the Barrow show- a new venue for me, an excellent Saturday night out at the Prince Of Wales in Foxfield, and t been to my operating crew Bob and Mike for keeping me sane and entertained over the weekend.

Having been unable to leave my thanks and appreciation sooner due to work commitments I feel a little guilty!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As previously mentioned the BRM show at Doncaster will be the first outing for what will be a slightly amended 2015 exhibition season, with redundancy from work a week ago, and a rethink of domestic priorities, will hopefully result in more modelling time than has been available for the last eighteen months or so. With the close proximity of 7/8th Feb bearing down upon us, it has already been a catalyst for stalled projects and resulted in a couple of finished items which had been cluttering the workbench forever and a day!

• RMweb Premium

Hi Martin, sorry to hear about the work situation and hope things work out for the better soon; in the meantime, always good to have more time for modelling!

All the best,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Neil

it was great to catch up with you recently at Stafford... I hope you find some good egg to drop in and help you out bud...

and hope all goes and runs well on the dates...

Jamie