A site for trees, bushes, foliage etc.

Good to meet you gentlemen ! 

@ Giles - hope you enjoy the stuff ! I admire your videos. Is it ok if I will post one on my Facebook page ?

@ cromptonnut - your order is on the way , you should receive it shortly (hope the will be no delays because of the weather) 

That's fine Jack, as long as you'd be so kind as to say what it is.....

• RMweb Gold

Thank you Jack for bringing this stuff to a wider audience.

I came across the excellent 'Polak' products a couple of years ago at a show in The Netherlands.

The quality and fineness is excellent. I can highly recommend them.

Good to see that we can now get it from you, Jack_Allscalesmodels . Certainly more convenient than getting supplies from Poland!

I shall shortly be experimenting with their 'Naturex F' in my tree making, as it is certainly the finest (in size) that I've ever found. For 4mm scale they are an excellent representation of small leaf size.

post-6728-0-04431700-1358762089_thumb.jpg 

post-6728-0-53750200-1358762255_thumb.jpg

The bushes (around 40mm tall) come with a handy undergrowth which can be blended in other scenics or as a useful item on its own.

post-6728-0-67329200-1358762286_thumb.jpg

post-6728-0-13851600-1358762307_thumb.jpg

post-6728-0-62301500-1358762323_thumb.jpg

There's also a distributor in Pennsylvania for US viewers - but I've forgotten the name!!!!

I'm sure Jack would oblige, though.

Best, Pete.

Yes Pete, there was an US distributor, but I do not know if he is still in the business. I think you can find some of his auctions on eBay.

I got some US customers right know , there is no problem with the shipping. (the shipping costs to US are quiet reasonable  and the delivery time is about 7-10 days)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The website listed on twitter doesn't seem to work ... in the past I've just bought Polak stuff through allscalemodels as above.

Yes, Polak is in the UK. The website is nearly complete; I'll drop a line on this thread as soon as it's live. The Polak shop will be in Pickering, North Yorkshire. I strongly suggest you view the range first hand, it's very difficult to convey the products' subtleties photographically through plastic packets! We shall be at Guildex, Telford in September for our first show outing. In the meantime if you know what you want please don't hesitate to PM me.

Kind regards, Alex

• RMweb Gold

That is excellent news Alex.

You have bought a firm which produced the very best quality scenic materials. A step above in my view.

I particularly like the very fine carrier materials like 'Naturex' savanna green 9001 which can be used to model very convincing weeping willow foliage.

P.S. Also the fine 7804 and the coarse 7853. not sure if these numbers are current 

Phil Parker has used some of Alex's supplied products in the Railbus halt diorama in this month's BRM.

28087068960_9973aa2b25_o.jpgTollhouse Halt by Phil Parker, on Flickr

Phil's comments to me were very positive, especially relating to achieving scrubby undergrowth quite easily in 7mm scale.

Top of the quality league for scenic materials in my book for quite a while.

Archived