Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Paul Fletcher

Geoff Endacott

I have just learned that Paul Fletcher, who was for many years Exhibition Manager for Egham & Staines MRS, died last week. He had been ill for some time and recently moved into a hospice.

Paul was joint creator and owner of Moose Lake Canyon which had been due to appear at Trainwest next month.

I will post details of the funeral arrangements here as soon as I receive them.

Geoff Endacott

Thanks for sharing this, Geoff.  I never knew Paul but it's always sad to learn of a fellow modellers passing, especially one who was obviously involved in making the hobby known to a  wider audience.

I guess it's the same Paul that live near by and was part of the Tamar Valley Group, an exceptional modeller and a good laugh whenever we met!

RIP Paul, put me down for the next shift at the treacle mine!

Like you Neil, I thought that might be the "famous Fletch" but have been scouring the local (Plymouth) papers for any report unsuccessfully thank goodness.

Geoff's posting apears to be for a different chap but that does not detract from the sadness of the news for the family involved ; they have my full sympathies.

Wally

Archived