"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

• RMweb Premium

Were now using Dynamis Pro on "banks road" and using x5 handsets..Seems successful at the moment,may be different story out at exhibitions this year,... :drag:

What exhibitions is banks road going to?

I too would love to see this in the flesh. Especially have followed it for some time, you have a feel some how you have invested in it, even though you have had no input and only come to admire the workmanship. It would also be nice to say Hi in person.  :sungum: . hopefully it will eventually go somewhere that we travel to. Meantime I will happily drop in and see updates on both your own and the clubs work. 

Cross fingers all the handsets work on the day......(having a spare, or a controller that could work two separate areas in case one goes down might be an idea. Ours can now be run off iPhone apps which makes life a lot easier.

Hi Neil. Good to see Banks Road is going out and about, I thought it was a fixture at the club. What happened to the Powercab's? We're at Liverpool next year but I'm sure we'll be there this as a visitor so if you need some help for a few hours just shout.

Ray.