"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Hi neil,

Liking the nr de-icer for the 57's could you share how you make these?

Also looking at your station, could you replace your footbridge with the new covered one from bachmanns scenecraft range? I think it would finish off your already fantastic station and would look right in place next to the platform signal box!

Colas 56 looks really good also!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

There is just something about the Colas livery! :no:

If I'm honest I never thought it would suit a 37 but it actually looks quite smart!

The 60 should be just as good. The only problem I have about buying Colas 37s, 56s and 60s is that I don't have much to run with them and it would cost a lot to make a decent rake of wagons. Whereas when the 70 is released I already have engineers wagons and I am in the process of buying some more.

• Like 1

There is just something about the Colas livery! :no:

If I'm honest I never thought it would suit a 37 but it actually looks quite smart!

The 60 should be just as good. The only problem I have about buying Colas 37s, 56s and 60s is that I don't have much to run with them and it would cost a lot to make a decent rake of wagons. Whereas when the 70 is released I already have engineers wagons and I am in the process of buying some more.

I think The Colas 60's have been seen on engineers rakes as well. Dont hold me to that though! Im sure I had seen in a railway mag recently but cannot remember exactly which one!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Thank you very much for the information.

It looks like I could buy a Colas 60 then :no:

I really like the Hornby Colas 56s. I think the sound version of the Hornby Colas 56 was due for release today but not sure if it has. The only problem about buying these would be that I would also have to buy a rake of steel wagons to run with them.

• Like 1