(Modern image) 90"s to 2000 Diesel Loco"s...

class"66"

Nice DMUs. I have a Bachmann 108 runs really nice. 

Hoping to fit class 108 V4 sound chip nexted!! not sure which one to buy though,been looking on youtube at Legomanbiffo and Howes... :locomotive: both very

impressive sounds....

That house is amazing!!!

Thanks my mate!! your welcome to take ideas you no for your houses.... :sungum:

I've just scrolled through the whole thread and will come back to admire the pictures a bit more at a later date.  I am astonished how much you have fitted in to such a small space, and with the way you've photographed it it could be many times the size.

I particularly like your station as it reminds me of somewhere I've been, both under the roof and the brick arches on the platform outside.  Just can't put my finger on where it is yet!  I also really like the attention to detail with the health & safety/warning signs about the place, the level crossing building being a good example.

Hope you find those bargains today!

I've just scrolled through the whole thread and will come back to admire the pictures a bit more at a later date.  I am astonished how much you have fitted in to such a small space, and with the way you've photographed it it could be many times the size.

I particularly like your station as it reminds me of somewhere I've been, both under the roof and the brick arches on the platform outside.  Just can't put my finger on where it is yet!  I also really like the attention to detail with the health & safety/warning signs about the place, the level crossing building being a good example.

Hope you find those bargains today!

I realy enjoy making the scenery,and fine detail!! get real Buzz from this.... :whistle:

Layout looks great Neil. 

Cheers buddy,ps hows your layout coming along?? :paint:

Ive got day at the "Chester Model train fair" tomorrow,so fingers crossed ile "snap up" some bargains.... :sungum:  :locomotive:

Well i got some "super" bargains at Chester on saturday just gone!!

another EWS Hornby 56059 DCC ready,but when i got home an open up ready to fit chip,i found it already had sound chip fitted!!!!

Just no speaker :sungum: very easy fixs....

Yer thats the nexted plan!! Tim, im torn between Legomanbiffo and Howes!! have fer few of each of there awsome loco sounds....What you think??

I have the legomanbiffo and a Paul Chetter (digitrains) sound fitted in a 108 and class 128. Can't remember which is in which without going and having a play, but Jamie and I are supposed to be coming over to the club this or next week so could bring them over for you to have a listen to.

All the best

Ray.

PS, just found your layout thread, great stuff, should do one for my bedroom layout.

I have the legomanbiffo and a Paul Chetter (digitrains) sound fitted in a 108 and class 128. Can't remember which is in which without going and having a play, but Jamie and I are supposed to be coming over to the club this or next week so could bring them over for you to have a listen to.

All the best

Ray.

PS, just found your layout thread, great stuff, should do one for my bedroom layout.

Hi Ray!! yer that would be great!! :locomotive:  :locomotive: