(Modern image) 90"s to 2000 Diesel Loco"s...

class"66"

Still really enjoying this.  It's little things like the skip, the signs and that off-licence (which reminds me of a place I've been) that make this layout stand out, hard to elieve how much you cram into such a small space!

Love the way you weather and detail a scene the tunnel area looks excellent

Brian

Thanks Brian :no: i always try and give it my 110% when making or detailing on the layout :locomotive: but sometimes if im not happy :scratchhead: ile rip it all out n start again :paint:

Top notch village scenes & signal box. You've captured what we all go for, atmosphere. Excellent modelling! Agree with the above about the white lines. I had the same problem. So now I use white transfer paper cut into strips, or white transfer paper painted yellow, then cut into strips for double yellow lines, platform lines...etc.

Dave

Top notch village scenes & signal box. You've captured what we all go for, atmosphere. Excellent modelling! Agree with the above about the white lines. I had the same problem. So now I use white transfer paper cut into strips, or white transfer paper painted yellow, then cut into strips for double yellow lines, platform lines...etc.

Dave

Thanks Dave,ile give that try with the white lines,

Cheers neil... :no:

That looks pretty good. I keep thinking about buying one of those, but then I haven't got much grass on First Avenue so can't justify it at the moment.

Nice work!

The grass machine was about £90 to buy,so everyone on "banks road" payed bit for it :no:

Quite fancy a static grass machine myself.think ill do a bit more on my hill before I invest .

Looking good ,the static grass really does add that bit more to the scene . what you used ?a mix of long and short,or all same length grasses and what kind of colours think for mine I'd go for autum colours

As usual nice work

Brian

Edited by bri.s